Today I want to show you something different. A lot of you asked me; If I work out? What kind of exercises I do? and what kind of diet I follow or what I eat? Well, today I will give you a little sneak peak in my personal life and will I focus in this blog on health and fitness.
How many times do you exercise in a week? A question I get a lot. Well, I exercise 3 or 4 times a week. I love to start my exercises on Monday. So I can start the week fit and motivated. I get a lot of energy and inspiration from exercising. It helps me in my creative process and makes me feel fit and happy.
I always start my gym time with cardio the first 30 or 40 minutes. This varies from cycling to workouts on the cross-trainer to running on the treadmill. After my cardio, I follow up with weight training. Today I will focus on my arms and I will do some exercises with the dumbells. There are a lot of exercises you can do, but these are the ones I will do today;
1. Biceps Curl; Lift your dumbells one by one with your palms facing each other.
2. Shoulder press; Lift simultaneously your two hands, or raising a hand while the other hand is coming down.
3. Dumbell Lunches; Lunches with the dumbells in your hands to make the lunch exercises heavier.
The 3 exercise is not really my favourite, but works really well for shaping your legs and ass.
We are only half of the training and these new AH Salad Bowls are already looking at me. Can’t wait to taste them!
Last but not least, some kickboxing. With kickboxing, you train your whole body and is also good for your stamina.
Yes! My Monday training is done! After a training like this, I am really hungry. This month I discovered the new healthy salads of the Albert Heijn. Maybe you think now, readymade salads are not that healthy, right? Well, these ones are! They are without added sugar. The dressing is based on vegetables and developed especially for the AH. Plus! The salad contains a maximum of 450 calories, so you will not eat more calories than that you burned
OK, decisionmaking time! As I said 450 calories per bowl, so I have to pick just one, unfortunately. It is so hard because they all look so yummy. These are the 3 yummy ones I can choose from;
– AH Salad bowl Tuna, with egg and green prawn dressing. It contains 150 grams of vegetables, is milk free and glutenfree. (also good to know for all my followers who have a gluten allergy)
– AH Salad bowl Chicken; with lamb’s lettuce and corn dressing. This salad is also milk free and glutenfree.
– AH Salad bowl Sweet potato; with goat cheese and crumble dressing. It contains 183 grams of vegetables and walnut.
I am such a bad decision maker, but I think I will go this time for the Sweet potato one.
Mmm, such a good choice! Love it! It is super delicious! Definitely will try them all this week. I am so happy I found these salads as they are super healthy and yummy at the same time. They contain also extra vegetables in combination with nutritious carbohydrates such as legumes, sweet potato and quinoa. Very good for your body after a work-out! Plus the meals are freshly prepared every day. I think I will run an extra round to the AH after my work-out each time